travelling by car:
- From Hamburg on motorway A7 until Flensburg Harrislee, use the B199 direction Leck, turn left on B5 to Niebüll. When you see the signs for Föhr, Amrum und Halligen follow them to Dagebüll
- From Hamburg on motorway A23 until end, go ahead on B5. Behind Bredstedt when you see the signs to Föhr, Amrum und Halligen turn left and follow them.
- if you want to take your car to Amrum, please make sure that you book the ferry in time on www.faehre.de
- If your car should leave in Dagebüll, go to carpark Inselparkplatz. Vthey offer a free shuttle to ferry.
Travelling by train:
- With Deutsche Bahn InterCity to Niebüll, and with the through coach to Dagebüll Mole
- With Nord-Ostsee-Bahn (NOB) from Hamburg-Altona via Niebüll to Dagebüll Mole
- Final destination is always Dagebüll-Mole. All trains have matching departures in Dagebüll.
Ferries via Föhr need 2 hours, direct to Amrum 1.5 hours
When you arrive in Wittdün/Amrum go by bus or car to Nebel